Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You Touched My Tralala... :P

.:Today's LSS:.

It's soooo infectious...

You Touched My Tralala
by Gunther Levi

oh, you touch my tralala,
mmm... my ding ding dong.
la la la la la la la,
la la la la la la,
la la la la la la la.
Oh, you touch my tralala
la la la la la la la,
la la la la la la.
mmm... my ding ding dong.
la la la la la la la,
la la la la la la.

Deep in the night,
i'm looking for some fun,
deep in the night,
i'm looking for some love.
de-de-de-deep in the night,
i'm looking for some fun,
deep in the night,
i'm looking for some (ping)

You tease me,
oh please me,
i want you to be my lovetoy,
come near me, don't fear me,
i just can't get enough of you boy.

Oh, you touch my tralala.
la la la..
mmm, my ding ding dong,
oh you touch my tralala,
mmm, my ding ding dong.
la la la...

Deep in the night,
i'm looking for some fun,
deep in the night,
i'm looking for some love.

you tease me,
oh please me,
i want you to be my lovetoy.
come near me, don't fear me,
i just can't get enough of you boy.

Oh, you touch my tralala.
la la la...
mmm, my ding ding dong.
la la la..
oh, you touch my tralala.
la la la..
mmm, my ding ding dong.

(ding ding dong)
mmm, my ding ding dong 2x

oh, you touch my tralala.
lalala...
mmm, my ding ding dong.
oh ,you touch my tralala
(ding ding dong)
oh, you touch my tralala.
mmm, my ding dong dong.


.:You Touched My Tra-La-La:.

See it to believe it.

Of course, there's a better video there that's just plain hawt, but whaddaheck...

Hint: click the Tifa image. ;)

.:Mortal Kombat!!!:.

Funny, But Meh.

NOW We're Talking!

.:You Won't Believe This...:.

So apparently, we had to record a song for my grandfather's birthday last Friday night. I can imagine how bad that would sound... heh. Think about it. There are at most three genuine singers in our family, and that's being generous. Everyone else couldn't hold a tune if it were made of solid rock.

Regardless, it's the thought that counts, and I'm sure my grandfather would be proud to have children who love him as much as my mom and my aunt and uncle do. It was nothing short of wonderful what they did for him, and the party hasn't even happened yet.

.:I Don't Think This Counts As A “Saturdate”...:.

Abby and I watched MI:3 last Saturday, though I'd chalk that up more to wanting to watch the movie and not watching it alone than counting it as a date or something like that.

It was a great Saturday though, as Abby and I had time to bond with each other after quite a long time of not hanging out with each other. It was funny how I constantly ran into a lot of other people, though, from Kathy Jao to Izzy Laluna to Trixie Reyna, and even one of my former classmates in Philosophy.

That being said, Abby and I have known each other for about a decade already, and I'm glad to have her as one of my best friends. We've known each other for so long already that there's hardly anything left that we don't know about each other.

It was great to have been able to hang out with Abby again after the longest time. She's a great person to spend time with, and having that kind of bond with someone last for as long as it did with us was nothing short of amazing.

Well, I'm bound to see her again if the X-III premiere is in Galleria, so whaddaheck. It's been a great time, and you can't go wrong with a friend like that.

All in all, it wasn't such a bad non-date at all... heh.

I find it a bit amusing though that we were asked no less than three times by three different people whether or not we were a couple... we've had a lot of that going on since college... =P

.:Posed For FHM?!?:.

Holy cow. Apparently, one of the PBB people posed for FHM... hmmm... that ought to be interesting to know. That's considering she's supposed to be a teenager.

.:Help This Kid Out:.

He needs five million hits... or else.

Poor, poor guy. The sob story was really sad...

No comments: