Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bushed!

.:Go Shawty...:.

To one of my best friends, Sacha Chua, belated happy birthday to you!!!

It was fun hanging out with most of the JGL last night, as I definitely enjoyed being with them after ages. We finally resolved to have a Brat pack movie marathon, albeit when it would actually happen is a different consideration altogether.

In any case, I'm glad because it was a great time spent with the gang. It was great getting in touch with Sacha again after all this time, all things considered.

Anyways, I'll post some more next time, but right now, I'm just bushed. I've got a heckuva lot on my plate, truth be told...

More next time, especially since I have a lot of ground to cover when it comes to my new stuff, and running into Edj and her mom and Ranulf, all the same, as well as stuff about missing classes, and the fully booked magic-filled week I have next week.

And oh, yeah. Performing for Kuya Germs and Pilita Corales as well, and meeting up with my Beloved today... lots of ground to cover indeed.

No comments: