Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Bah Gawd, I still have no idea how to go about doing my novel. Honestly, while I don't have a problem with the middle to the end of it, a part of me just wants to go "Ah, to Hades with the start!" and go at the story in medias res (In the middle of things.), then just type up a personal profile for each character to indicate how they joined the team...

That's my only barrier. I've no idea how to make each member join the team. They all come from different backgrounds, and some of them are from other countries...

Other than that, I think I can pull through with the novel.

Today's discussions on Philosophy were pretty... well, in a very nerdy kind of way (What's the difference between a nerd and a geek, anyway? Technology?), was fun. We were talking about concepts and judgment, and we had a quiz on "Some Notes On Aletheia", which talked about Truth as the spawn of Unconcealedness or Aletheia, which can be possible only in a free space (A playground is how I analogize it.) known as the Lichtung. No, that's not a Pokemon or a brand of iced tea. It's simply the clearing for which unconcealedness is possible, that is, how can you see the movie in your VHS without a TV or a VHS player?

Lately, that's how I've been talking about Philosophy. There's a mix of heady stuff, in there, I know, but where else can you hear such analogies? Likewise, if you're wondering: isn't Truth the same as Aletheia? Well, not really. You can unconceal something, but what you unconceal is not always "truth" per se. Here's an example. Rica Peralejo. If you "unconceal" her, is what you see "true"? Nope. It's silicon. *Bah Gawd, the censors will have my head for this!* :laughs maniacally, just like Yamazaki:

No comments: