Thursday, February 20, 2003

Despite my sprain, I guess I can talk a bit about Jim Paredes and Jon Santos...

Not much, really. Jon Santos did the usual stuff he did last semester, including repeating his speech from the top at super speed. He was pretty good at it, and his impressions of FVR, Bro. Mike, and Sen. Flavier were very entertaining. He just talked about how his comedy career was akin to the second generation, the first being that of Subas Hererro and company, and the third generation being Michael V., Rex Navarette, and so forth.

SHE was there, and she actually looked like an old friend of mine... Christine dela Cruz. You can tell how fun it was to see them in the same row. It was like spotting the difference, the only two being that SHE's Chinese, and I courted Christine back in the day... :evil laugh:

Hey, Sach. Other than the sky and other literal answers, what's up with you? Teaching? Philosophy? Theology? Any more TV shows I'd end up seeing you in? I haven't heard from you in a while, and I ended up doing a PR paper on Bear Brand and my stepdad since I didn't get to talk to you last time.

Onto the EB last Tuesday. It was pretty fun, to say the least. More than enough food to go around, lots of jokes (Especially the "panget" jokes Shun, Nib, Xellos, and Vash will never hear the end of.), and some all-around fun. The usual suspects were there. I suppose I can't blame certain people for not showing up/not getting invited. Things are still pretty haywire in OB, and allegiances are still far from being forged in finality.

Is it just me, or am I getting my groove back in OB now? I don't seem to have any more capabilities of stepping on other people's toes there while I'm having fun. That's good news...

Grace was sick at the time, unfortunately. She didn't get to go. Still, it's our monthsary today. No problem. She's been such an angel to me, seeing how I couldn't fall asleep with all the pain I suffered from this hand of mine...

In Theology, we had a debate today on whether or not "solo flights" (I hope you know what I mean. I don't want to elaborate.) are morally correct. Because my right hand was bandaged, lots of funny quips came around, the gist of all of them being that my bandage was proof that IT was not a medically sound practice... :laugh:

No comments: