Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Hmm... I've been doing a bit of blog-hopping today... I know I have a very limited list of blogs (The only ones I check frequently are the ones you see on my links...), but some of them led me to quite interesting reads... heh.

I don't think I can ever look at you in the same way again, thanks to this. :laughs: Still, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised anymore, seeing how I've known you for only a short while, and your friends would be able to describe you far... *ahem* better. Too bad you missed the last eyeball... I know we've been incommunicado for quite a while, but I hope we can talk to each other soon again. I'm glad things are looking good for you now. Go you! Go you! :laughs again:

Well, what can I say, brotha? It sure is bad you don't have your mobile phone working. Maybe I can lend you a charger. Soon. Methinks I have an extra one available. Like the person above, I am hoping that you'd be checking my blog every now and then, even if you didn't (Like the person above again. Konting parinig lang. No offense intended. :peace: ) plug my blog, or you don't greet me that often (In your case, far more forgivable, since I don't post there that often either... :) ). To make a long story short, if you want to borrow the extra charger, give me a shout-out, okay, jabroni?

As for Mr. Optimism, I'm glad you like the color Blue. I don't like blue because I'm an Atenean. I like blue because it was one of my favorite colors in Magic. Remember that Tolarian Academy deck? :laughs one more time: Nonetheless, I hope things are turning out well for you back there in the States. Thanx for the concern about my problem, by the way, As you can see, it's pretty much fine now...

Hey, Charles! (Tan...) What's up with you? Yeah, I know you're pretty swamped with all the schoolwork and all, but I hope you're still enjoying yourself, even just with the new books/comic books/manga you've purchased, or are trying to purchase. Don't let your family problems get to you. You never chose them, anyway. It's time to berate yourself when you choose your own problems. Since you don't, maybe you can try ignoring it (I think you already are...). But, hey, that's just me... and do note that Jobert's changed his blog name already... it's now entitled "My Place In The Sun". He wanted something more positive, so I guess that's what he came up with.

Well, that's about it for Marcelle. Maybe he'd talk about something else soon, but for now... Marcelle's eyes hurt... :laughs again:

No comments: