Monday, February 24, 2003

I'm going to watch Daredevil tomorrow with Grace... I'm not expecting much, so I'm sure I wouldn't be too disappointed.

While I appreciate the thoughts, Charles (From hereon, Charles Tan is Charles, Charliedoggie is Charlie. Just so I stop getting confused.), I think that for a person like you, who has seen my blog more than me personally, you're a bit out of line in making a judgment of me regarding my situation with HER. It just so happened that I've been talking about HER a lot the past few days, but let's face it: that's what my blog is for. Half of the time, it's for talking about the stuff going on in my life. The OTHER HALF of the time, it's for writing down insignificant stuff I don't have to talk about when I go off the computer. Fact is, while I appreciate your perceptions, they are sadly wrong.

Abby has known me for years. Six or seven years, I think. I'm sure by now that she wouldn't ever think that I'd go for her the moment either I or she broke up with our respective significant others. It won't happen. Why not? Because I know better, jabroni. That's the fact of the matter. When I let all my emotions run wild every now and then on this blog, that's merely a catharsis for me. If you don't see it that way, I suppose I can't say it's because we have different concepts of a blog. After all, isn't it Bulaong who said Truth shouldn't be relativistic? :laughs: The state of affairs is how things are. Regardless of your hypothetical scenario, which I have already gone through. Yes... Grace and I are still together despite that.

But hey, thanx for the thoughts. I can see your concern.

In other news...

I spoke to *jaded* again, this time, on the phone. I don't think I've talked to a person not named Grace Apron for that long in ages... not that I'm complaining. :biggrin:

Nonetheless, I'm pretty fine right now, and it's my turn to laugh at HER. The things SHE does to try and incite my fury... it's gotten to a point where I already feel sorry for her... honestly!

Oh. One last thing. If you think you're going to get something good out of that Viva Hot Babes VCD, think again. It's not worth your 250 bucks. Still, if you're gung-ho about buying it, just think that you're doing your part to contribute in aiding our entertainment industry... :laugh:

No comments: