Wednesday, February 09, 2005

.:My Favorite Holiday:.

As there is no "Korean New Year", my favorite occasion would still have to be Chinese New Year, even though it does coincide with Ash Wednesday, so fasting or feasting is the question of the day. Nonetheless, it's all good, really.

Not much for me to say. Just went bonding with some of my classmates in Medieval Philosophy before I went to WAVE, and yep, it's a Waveback Wednesday today! More reasons to be happy.

I'll pass on today's LSS. It's annoying, but I forgot what song I had for an LSS. My mental playlist is currently blank.

Heh.

.:Doing What Everyone Else On LJ Has Been Doing...:.


If you read this journal,
even if I don't speak to you often,
post a memory of me.
It can be anything you want.
It can be good or bad,
just as long as it happened.

Then post this to your journal.
See what people remember about you.

No comments: