Wednesday, February 02, 2005

.:Addendum:.

Some additions to today's post...


She is absobloodylutely gorgeous!



I am currently head over heels in like with Choi Ji Woo, the "hottest sister" in the film "Everybody Has Secrets". She's currently in the soap opera on GMA 7, "Stairway To Heaven", although she certainly looks better in this picture as straight hair suits her better. Didn't find a single shot of her in glasses, sadly. Needless to say, I like watching "Stairway To Heaven", if only for her. She's definitely cuter than Vivian in "Lovers In Paris"...

Of course, another reason for me to almost swear off Chinese women would be...


My Sassy Girl...



Jeon Jihyun is simply out of this world...

.:Cheese In Place Of Chocolates:.

As I have been awfully mean to Sacha for teasing her about the Manila Peninsula chocolate buffet that lasted all the way until December last year, I'm offering to make it up with her by treating her to the new Manila Peninsula buffet: the cheese buffet. I hope that she'd like that... heh. There is one other person whom I intend to treat to that, for no apparent reason. Grace. Who else? :P

.:Today's LSS:.

Just indulging in a bit of bubblegum angst in the form of Avril Lavigne...

Nobody's Home
by Avril Lavigne

I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah


.:American Wedding:.

I saw it last night, and finally completed the whole American Pie trilogy. I won't review it, but in my opinion, this was a really hilarious installment.

.:Ever Notice?:.

... that in spite of being musclebound and supposedly rugged and madly, all male professional wrestlers wax most of their body hair? Just a thought, really. I don't recall seeing any hairy-legged professional wrestlers in recent times.

.:R-ight...:.

So there I was, chatting with Dominique last night...

dominique_cimafranca: You are so hilariously lecherous, Marcelle.

dominique_cimafranca: Someday, you shall grow up to be a DOM.

dominique_cimafranca: You're a man after my own heart.


Que horror!!! :P

.:Any Excuse To Meet Up With Friends...:.

Clair and I just might go to Ayala Museum for the weekend. While I'm doing it because I'm required to check some stuff out, it's also the perfect chance to finally meet one of my favorite new chatmates in person. Oh, well. Let's hope that the trip does happen...

.:The Reason For Yesterday's LSS:.

I know that my LSS yesterday was quite from out of nowhere. I realized recently where the whole thing came from... heh.

You see, a couple of days ago, I was playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 in Time Out, the arcade in Megamall. Beside that was a videoke machine.

Yes, the guy beside me was singing “Let The Love Begin”.

Yes, he was singing it over and over and over again. He just kept on pumping tokens and singing the same effing song.

No comments: