Friday, September 23, 2005

Before The Weekend...

Again, no LSS. I'm in a bit of a rush.

.:The Hilarity Of CBR:.

This link is a "What If", asking what would happen if Deadpool became a Hogwarts teacher.

And of course, in the Comic Book Rumbles thread, the matchup of the year:


The Silver Surfer!

VERSUS


A house cat!

Sure, Surfer has the power cosmic, but that cat looks positively fierce. Reminds me of a cat owned by someone currently in Canada...

.:More Gripes About Callers...:.

Why do I get the most annoying of callers? If I don't get someone who sounds like a total idiot, I get someone who actually has the nerve to ask me for the titles or artists of songs. I just had to tell one of those callers to just shaddup and use Google to download their bloody MP3's.

If they're going to stop listening to WAVE thanks to my help, I'm not having any of it.

.:Stuck-up:.

So there I was, eating some food at Rufo's. The food was great, and I was sort of becoming a regular there because the girls manning the counter sort of knew me already. It was a busy night, sometime last week, and while I was eating there, a lady showed up with a very annoyed look on her face, and she just marched in, barking for a place to seat herself in. The waitresses offered my table, suggesting the lady shared with me. The lady haughtily said she would if it's okay with me, because she didn't want to be rude. I naturally said I don't mind.

As I was seated and eating my food, the lady started barking orders at the girls as though they were her personal lap dogs or something. I couldn't believe the lady as she was acting so haughtily I had half a mind to "spill" my tapa sauce on her to shut her up as she was berating a waitress for not getting her a glass of water in time...

Man, the kind of people those waitresses have to deal with... makes me realize why dealing with customers, from being a department secretary to a waitress, can really make one crabby...

.:My Mom's Birthday:.

I greeted my mom on air yesterday. Funny how I greeted her on her "22nd birthday"... heh. That was pretty amusing, really.

I've been on a roll with the funny comments on the air, such as when I told the listeners to give me a call because "I don't bite... unless you want me to".

.:Addendum To The Invite:.

Let me take a page from Sacha's book and say that I'd really appreciate letters from the people who shall be going next Saturday...

That'd be really great.

No comments: