Monday, September 26, 2005

Wheeeeeekkkkeeeennnnddd!!!

.:Today's LSS:.

Whee!

You're My You
by Nyoy Volante

Every Romeo has a Juliet
Wishful thinkers have their stars
Hopeless romantics each have a love song
Played on their guitars

REFRAIN
But you, you're everything
This foolish heart could ever define
Every wish, every dream, every prayer come true
I feel so blessed to call you mine

CHORUS
You're my you, even more
No one else I'll adore
You're my you, in my mind
Simply one of a kind
You're the one who never fails to brighten my day
My princess in every fairytale
You're my mornin' 'til night
Such a beautiful sight
You're my you

Your eyes, your lips
The touch of your fingertips
Promise me you'll never take them away
For as long as I exist

[Repeat REFRAIN]

Hay

[Repeat CHORUS]

CHORUS
You're my you, even more
No one else I'll adore
You're my you, in my mind
Simply one of a kind
You're the one who never fails to brighten my day
My princess in every fairytale
You're my mornin' 'til night
Such a beautiful sight

You're the heat of the fire in a cold winter's night
You're a raindrop in June, you're the sun
You're the one, you're my you


.:TV!!!:.

I don't know exactly which, but I'll be either on Channel 2 or 23 on Wednesday morning, assuming the whole fire-spinning thing Kathy wants to demonstrate there would push through.

TV exposure. Whee!

.:Sheer Hilarity:.


The sad part is, BOTH their sidekicks are now back from the dead...

And would I give a damn?

.:And The Weekend Has Yielded Me...:.

... a pretty nice payday. I missed out on two parties, though, as I had to sit in the station to cover their live feeds in the booth.

While it was great as I had the chance to get a good payoff for sitting the parties out, and while I'm not really a party animal, either, it makes me wonder a bit why I was the odd man out for that night. It kind of felt weird I wasn't at The Gathering, truth be told.

That, plus the annoying caller I got who was trying to request a song despite the fact that he was listening and could clearly hear that there was a live feed going on...

.:The Flash Disk:.

Gahh. I'm back to using diskettes until they replace my Flash Disk. I just don't feel like buying a new one... I got a bit traumatized already...

I hate diskettes. Ever since I experienced USB flashdisks, there was just noooo turning back...

And no, I'm not a geek.

.:More Plans For October 1... EYES HERE!!!:.

More plans for Saturday's celebration...

- If time is willing, we could all go to San Mig Cafe. I can cover the first 1,000 pesos of the bill.

- Somebody PLEASE BRING A CAMERA! I don't have one, but photos would be great.

- If you're looking for the official "open invite" and want to fill up the RSVP reply, please click HERE. I want to get a good idea how many are going...

- There's a possibility the celebration would end up in my erstwhile house, assuming I can talk my mom into it. 'Sides, it's about time she got introduced to Pomelo... ;)

No comments: