Monday, September 05, 2005

Whee..

.:Today's LSS:.

Just in time...

You
by Basil Valdez

You give me hope,
The strength, the will to keep on;
No one else can make me feel this way
And only you
Can bring out all the best I can do;
I believe you turn the tide
And make me feel real good inside.

You pushed me up
When I'm about to give up;
You're on my side when no one seems to listen
And if you go,
You know the tears can't help but show
You'll break this heart and tear it apart;
Then suddenly the madness starts

CHORUS:
It's your smile,
Your face, your lips that I miss,
Those sweet little eyes that stare at me
And make me say,
I'm with you through all the way.

'Cause it's you
Who fills the emptiness in me;
It changes ev'rything, you see,
When I know I've got you with me

You pushed me up
When I'm about to give up;
You're on my side when no one seems to listen
And if you go,
You know the tears can't help but show
You'll break this heart and tear it apart;
Then suddenly the madness starts

CHORUS x 2


.:Happy Birthday!:.

Yo, Peppy. Happy birthday.

.:Grr...:.

I am getting really miffed with one of my listeners. I think I really ought to be less accommodating of her because she keeps on assuming she's close to me and calls the station nearly on a daily basis... but truth be told, she's little more than a nuisance to me. I hate having to put her on air, because you know what? I don't care if you tell me I'm such an elitist, pero ang jologs niya magsalita. Horrible grammar, annoying voice, everything about her just spells 90.7, and I really, really have half a mind right now to just block her out.

Maybe that's why I want caller ID in the station. After all, aside from this particularly annoying caller, there're even worse ones, particularly prank callers who put the phone down on you at the last moment, and even worse, there was one caller who, just the other day, upon being asked what station she's listening to, promptly says “89.9”.

I wanted to strangle her right then and there.

Gawd, if that caller ID request doesn't happen soon, I'm going to really hate this job...

.:Lotus!!!:.

I have a Black Lotus now! Omigosh! Finally, as it's about time...

.:Amusing...:.

Ever wanted to see Alfred's weblog? Too bad there aren't that many posts, but it's pretty cool...

.:Trolling At Its Finest...:.

Lately, I've been going to this comic book forum, Comic Book Resources, and there was this particular forum called “the Rumble Threads”, which is what gave me the inspiration for my segment on WAVE 89.1 (Which reminds me, I have a call-in segment you guys might not be aware of. If ever you're up at around two to six in the morning, do call me up. Heh. I could use smarter callers for a change...). One of the threads is a fine example of trolling. I'll give a few examples of what happened, but reading the entire 30++ pages of the thread should provide quite a laugh...

Check it out yourself. :P

.:A Funny Rumble:.

Wolverine vs. Stitch? You should check it out in the forums. Apparently, Stitch will curbstomp Wolvie… heh.

.:More What The...?:.

You might want to check the pictures here. You'd be quite shocked/revolted/amused/titillated, depending on what kind of a person you happen to be. Heh.

.:What A Lazy Idiot...:.

I procrastinated my Heidegger paper so much that I apparently have to retake the class unless consideration is given to me. I didn't realize that the deadline to submitting the paper wasn't four weeks before the finals, but rather, six weeks before the finals. Ergo, I'm already late.

I guess that serves me right for putting it off for so long... a seven-thousand peso mistake unless I'm a teacher already... sigh...

Update: Dr. Barbazza gave me an extra week. Let's hope I make the deadline...

No comments: