Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Excitement...

No LSS for today. I'm in a bit of a rush.

.:The Meeting:.

I'm so underslept, but I would have to say that the meeting with the people from Ayala Life turned out well. I think I made a good impression as the new host for Friday's, and if this hosting gig works out, I can be the frequent go-to guy for hosting gigs with Ayala Life. I won't count any chickens when the eggs aren't even laid yet, but I'm going to take all the steps necessary to get there, including, YES, a stand-up comedy bit. I wrote a short bit myself, and though I doubt I'd have a future in stand-up comedy, I think it's a step in the right direction.

Wish me luck. I go on TV in a while, and well, tomorrow is a special day. I suppose you know why. ;)

The meeting was good. And Ms. Aika from Friday's looked very stressed out. I'm glad she thinks I can handle it, though, and I feel very confident of doing a good job. I ended up having lunch at Friday's, and found out why their burgers were pricey. The beef tasted like Angus beef to me... heh.

With uber-short updates like these, I now realize why my readership has been going down lately. Ah, well. When my money problems are solved, I suppose it'd all be worth it in the end...

No comments: