Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hmmm...

.:A Final Interview:.

Lest I be guilty of counting my chickens before my eggs hatch, there's still one more interview I have to go through before I am officially employed by GMA-7... let's hope for the best, I guess.

.:Not Much Else...:.

My blogging ought to stabilize once all this schoolwork is done. For now, I'm just thankful to have met up with Clair and company. It was really great. Dom was back in town, and he was nearly salivating over the word about Sacha wanting to try on a leather corset...

2 comments:

jonasdiego said...

Hey, I'll be rooting fer ya! :)

M said...

marcelle! good luck and i hope you get the "prestigious" job :) i realized i had to work on my two term papers pa, kaya i gave the tickets to my sis and her bf. ang violent daw, made her cringe :)

dear, sana meron ka ulit for Goblet of Fire! gusto ko nun!

take care and happy weekend!