Thursday, October 27, 2005

Oh....

.:Today's LSS:.

Once you hear it, it sticks...

My Humps
by Black Eyed Peas

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

I drive these brothers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Karan, they be sharin’
All their money got me wearin’
Fly gearrr but I ain’t askin,
They say they love my ass ‘n,
Seven Jeans, True Religion's,
I say no, but they keep givin’
So I keep on takin’
And no I ain’t taken
We can keep on datin’
I keep on demonstrating.

My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got u,
She’s got me spending.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What u gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’m a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.
Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)

I met a girl down at the disco.
She said hey, hey, hey yea let’s go.
I could be your baby, you can be my honey
Lets spend time not money.
I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,
Milky, milky cocoa,
Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.

They say I’m really sexy,
The boys they wanna sex me.
They always standing next to me,
Always dancing next to me,
Tryin’ a feel my hump, hump.
Lookin’ at my lump, lump.
U can look but you can’t touch it,
If u touch it I’ma start some drama,
You don’t want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama
So don’t pull on my hand boy,
You ain’t my man, boy,
I’m just tryn’a dance boy,
And move my hump.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My lovely lady lumps [x3]
In the back and in the front.
My lovin’ got u,
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me.

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’ma make, make, make, make you scream
Make you scream, make you scream.
What you gon do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off this hump.
What you gon’ do wit all that breast?
All that breast inside that shirt?
I’ma make, make, make, make you work
Make you work, work, make you work.
She’s got me spendin’.
Spendin all your money on me and spendin’ time on me
She’s got me spendin’.
Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me.

[Will.i.am]
So Real [x17]


.:Street Smarts:.

One of the more amusing programs I've been watching on television has to be “Street Smarts” on Jack TV. Here, the contestants try to guess how well a random person on the street would answer a question that they're being asked.

It was extremely amusing when this particular African-American was being asked a few questions. Ever the typical gangsta rapper kind, he definitely knew how to feign knowledge.

Anyways, the first question was, “What was the emancipation proclamation?”

For those of you who may not know, this was Abraham Lincoln's proclamation that stopped slavery, particularly of black people. The guy being asked had no idea what it was, and said it was something like Homeland Security. He was then asked if he would've voted for the emancipation proclamation, and he promptly replied that he wouldn't, because it didn't do him any favors.

If he only knew... heh.

Next question was, “Who was Jack Ruby?”

People probably know him as the guy who killed Lee Harvey Oswald. The guy guessed he was a player for the Chicago Bulls. The host agreed and mentioned that Ruby “can shoot”.

Sheer hilarity.

.:Sheer Exhaustion:.

Halfway through our show yesterday, and on Gia's birthday, no less, I had to catch a short nap because I was so tired and sleepy and I couldn't even go on anymore...

I woke up at eight in the morning, a little under five hours after.

Yes, I missed most of our own show... I hope Gia's not too mad.

It was a bit annoying how the DJ's computer no longer has Yahoo Messenger, though...

.:The Taping, A Bit More Detailed...:.

The taping happened around five or so at the place of our package winner and it was definitely muddy there. It was in fact so muddy that our shoes were still spewing forth mud when we got back to GMA around midnight.

Nonetheless, we had a good time there, although I was aghast at how the kids were treating their puppies, holding them by the legs, making me feel very queasy for the poor pup whose limbs must hurt like Hades...

We then ate at Mister Kabab afterwards, and talk about horrible service. They definitely took their time taking our order, giving them to us, and collecting our bill. They notoriously took the most time in giving us our change... Grr...

Afterwards, we then talked about how we intended to do the second episode. Next week, it'll be my turn to write the third episode, so I hope I do that well enough...

.:Congratulations!:.

To my former partner, Anne, for winning "Best FM DJ" in this year's KBP Golden Dove Awards...

The day I so much as get nominated for that is the day I'd be extremely happy...

.:NBA Live:.

I'm already at my sixth or seventh or eight season. Lebron James is beginning to turn into a HORRIBLE player. In short, I traded him away for Dwight Howard instead, whose ratings were actually higher.

This sets my starting lineup at:

Center: Yao Ming (95)
Power Forward: Amare Stoudemire (99)
Small Forward: Dwight Howard (98)
Shooting Guard: Michael Redd (81)
Point Guard: Chris Paul (88)

Amazing lineup, truth be told. Will need to drop Yao and Redd soon though before they get too old...

No comments: