Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yep...

.:Today's LSS:.

In commemoration of a Mondate...

Please Be Careful With My Heart
by Jose Mari Chan and Regine Velasquez

If you love me like you tell me
Please be careful with my heart
You can take it just don't break it
Or my world will fall apart

You are my first romance
And I'm willing to take a chance
That till lilfe is through
I'll still be loving you

I will be true to you
Just a promise from you will do
From the very start
Please be careful with my heart

I love you and you know I do
There'll be no one else for me
Promise I'll be always true
For the world and all to see

Love has heard some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I've been burned and I've been hurt before

So I know just how you feel
Trust my love is real for you
I'll be gentle with your heart
I'll caress it like the morning dew

I'll be right beside you forever
I won't let our world fall apart
From the very start I'll be careful with your heart


.:Before Recapping The Weekend And Monday...:.

... Lemme clear out some backlog first, mmkay? Oh, well... can't seem to find my MRT cards and whatnot...

.:That's What You Call Exciting...:.

So yesterday, we went out to do an ocular for Day Off by going to Tagaytay and checking out the stuff that the person we'll be giving a special package to will be treated to... maybe a massage in Sonya's Garden, a boat ride all the way to the Taal Lake area, where the lucky day-off winner will be then treated to a horseback ride all the way up to the Taal lake area.

It was tiring, to say the least. I finished work at WAVE around six, and then stuck around the station until my co-workers passed by and picked me up. So yep, I didn't have a wink of sleep from the boardwork to the trip to Tagaytay...

Anyways, it was pretty okay when we got there. We were accompanied by people from the tourism office, and so we went off to the area and checked things out, and then we noticed a group of people who had a Taiwanese along with them who looked quite a bit like Barbie Xu.

But anyways, aside from that, we then headed off to the boat to get to the other island where we'd end up going up to Taal Lake on horseback. So we were off there individually (There were seven of us all in all.), and we were conversing about a few things, including a rather amusing rumor about Sandara Park getting it on with someone in her car in Crame... hmm...

So we got there, and we stuck around for a while, absorbing the scenery... heh. Yep, the Taiwanese was there, too. But who cares?

So after a while, we went down on horseback again, and at this point, things started to get extremely exciting...

First, the one handling my horse switched with someone else. This new person started being particularly annoying as she exchanged in banter with the other girl about expecting a tip from me. While that was tolerable, what she subsequently pulled was not...

So there we were, near a pretty deep ditch, and she started, for lack of a better word, horsing around. The horse got startled, got into a kicking contest with a nearby horse, and my freaking left ankle was its shield. I got kicked by a horse, and it hurt like Hades. A little more trouble, and I'd have fallen off into the ditch, too. How's that for a first day of field work?

I was so ticked off with the girl for almost getting me killed that I ignored the pain and just proceeded down the 8-Kilometer long mountain path on foot.

So the casualties: my ankle, which got sprained from the kick, my sunglasses, as one of the lens fell off, and of course, my shoes, which were ripped apart when the horse started to panic.

On the way back, I had to endure quite a bit of pain as I couldn't walk properly. It didn't seem too serious at first, but when I got to the hospital, the doctor told me otherwise, as I have to rest for about five days or risk aggravating the injury, and requiring an orthopedic treatment if that were to happen...

Am I shaping up to be the next Jiggy Manicad of GMA-7? This was just my first assignment, and already I got injured... heh.

As a note, Kathy Chua insists that the "horses" in Tagaytay are ponies, and not horses...

Not that it matters, really. I got home, and the first commercial I saw was "Mane And Tail". I saw a movie at Star Movies involving Matt Damon and horses. Lots of them. Afterwards, I had to bear 50 First Dates, which featured a cow, reminding me of another barnyard animal incident I had...

What next? A pig? A rooster? =P

.:A Pet Peeve:.

I absolutely hate people who play with elevators. Those ruddy little kids who push buttons at random while the elevator is going up or down, delaying you for eons while you're waiting to get on...

I sometimes just want to strangle each and every one of those ruddy bastiches who do that...

... especially when I'm standing on one leg while waiting for the elevator because of what happened yesterday...

I really should make a weekly section to vituperate... maybe every Mondays. I can call it Malevolent Mondays or something...

No comments: