Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm Glad

.:Oh, Noes:.

I overslept, woke up at five, and had to get to work despite missing out on my on-air stuff because I had to do office work and so forth. Grr.

On top of that, I can't find my flashdisk again. I hate it when something like that happens. It's such an unnecessary burden.

Nonetheless, my gratitude for Elbert for letting me work at his place. Despite the unintended nap, I am still wrapping my work up right on schedule, and that's the beauty of it all.

.:Dry Run:.

Minus the patter, I do believe I have a pretty good routine to use for any magic shows I'd end up doing in the future, and in meeting up with Mich and Carlo yesterday, I managed to put that routine to the test.

I did all of the important stuff for my routine over the two hours I was reconnecting with Mich and Carlo, and it was really great to have a captive audience who enjoyed what they saw. It was definitely one of the best things about being a perform: they enjoy.

Whether they know what is really happening before their eyes, or whether they're just plain gullible, it's the way you perform that makes it not matter whether or not they know how it's done.

After the couple of hours I spent with them, I got back to working on my playlists, but for the most part, it was an awesome day...

... having Rowena tell me she was listening to me this morning only helped make it even better. =)

No comments: