Friday, November 10, 2006

One-Track Mind...

.:Wowed:.

While playlist-making has definitely exhausted me a lot today (I've been up since midnight yesterday.), I still managed to be on semi-performance mode on that day as I actually went ahead and did Stigmata, Indecent, and a few other simple tricks that really got them, including the ever-reliable two-card monte.

Anyways, that being said, I'm glad I met up with Jay to learn how to perform Stigmata better. It's a very good effect, and can really freak people out. Stigmata is just one for the books, to say the least. Indecent needs some more practice, but it's definitely a shocker when pulled off perfectly.

I'm very happy about my steady improvement at performing magic. One can hope that this is a sign of good things to follow...

No comments: