Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More Things To Bring Up...

.:Happy Birthday!:.

Well, it's Elbert's birthday. I hope he has a great day today...

.:Starstruck:.

While hanging out at Mr. Bing's shop and hearing him give me a good lecture on building up before aiming too high, a very surprising sight showed up.

He looked familiar to me, and it turned out that he was actually Anthony Billan Co, aka the father of Mindbender.

I was starstruck, and I was especially pleased when he gave his nod of approval to me with my planned routine...

Soon enough though, I heard Anthony and Mr. Bing talk about very interesting topics about other magicians.

Now I know what kind of a firebrand Mr. Bing really is... I guess he can really bruise a lot of egos, and that's why not too many people in the magic circles like him, since it's mostly still an industry of egos...

Well, I don't mind. I don't have the right to claim I'm some great magician just yet, anyways...

.:I'm Sorry...:.

We can't be friends right now, because it just hurts too much...

I'm sorry. I guess when hearts are on the line, it's just too hard to make a clean transition from one to the other.

I really am sorry...

No comments: