Thursday, November 16, 2006

Quick Thoughts...

.:Lookie This...:.

We're premiering something v-ery interesting by next year...


You like it?



.:Under The Weather...:.

I was supposed to be back at work by today, but due to some bad conditions, I'm still very sick up to now...

Despite that, I still am finishing some playlists, and I took the time out to meet up with Elbert, Camz, and Estelle in MegaMall. It was fun, really. I mean, how else can I possibly describe the feeling of being with my wonderful friends? =)

I especially am grateful to Elbert, by the way, for the Magic DVD compilation that he gave to me... it was definitely awesome, to say the least.

.:Genuinely Worried:.

Hey, Cami!

I know things aren't going so well where you are right now, and I fully understand how it can get lonely being in the States where people who care about you are so far away. I understand how difficult it can get from time to time, and I want you to know that though we are really far apart, I really am hoping for the best for you.

You made a decision to stay there and you stuck by it. As your friend, I can only support you in whatever you choose to do, but know that if ever you miss hearing from here, I'm one of those people you can get in touch with, anytime, anywhere. You've been an awesome awesome friend since college, and I'm sure by now you know that geographic boundaries can't possibly stop us from keeping in touch. =)

You'll be fine. Your friends will keep on being there for you every step of the way. Don't ever let the distance, the loneliness, and the boredom get you down, because you know that it'd all be worth it in the end. You're a great person, and it's only a matter of time before you get what is due to you.

Take care, Cami! I'm just around. =)

No comments: