Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sigh...

.:A Chain Of Failures…:.

I’m not going to teach for the Communications Department, apparently.

Then, I get mistrusted by the person I least want to mistrust me.

Then, I am reminded of even more failures as I dumbly go on, hoping they would still come around after all this time. Unbelievable. I wish that after all this time, the matter can be laid to rest, but it isn’t meant to be…

It pains me because it all just happens one after the other. And yet, if only that mistrust never happened, I know I’d still see this as a good day. Sigh… i

.:Practically A New Fad:.

The Challenge Of The Superfriends (Or Super-Duper Friends, if you’re not as lazy.), a video parody of the beloved Superfriends cartoon most of us born in the 80’s may have seen as a kid, is quickly catching on as one of the most popular internet fads since The Juggernaut, Bitch!

Check out the video whenever you can. It’s a load of laughs, and maybe we can gently nudge Jonas to get working on an actual episode, and not just a teaser…

.:Sana Maulit Muli On Videocam:.

When I met my Beloved last Saturday, it was a really lovely date…

… but she has done the ultimate act of love.

You see, I wasn’t really home when the last episode of Sana Maulit Muli came out, so I was a bit down, since I had no idea what was going on.

Obviously, referring to my last post about the show. it’s pretty obvious that the ending really sucked, but hey, we didn’t know that initially, right?

That being said, my Beloved recorded the finale on her camera. When we met up, the first thing she did was whip out the camcorder and then let me watch the episode right then and there.

My goodness, she sat through half an hour of absolute horsecrap, gathering from the fact that she actually turned the recorder off during commercials. That has got to be true love right there. I’m just glad we had The Reaping to wash out the horrid taste of the show afterwards.

I still can’t believe I downloaded a logo for my phone!!!

And now, for your moment of Zen, one of the last images forever etched in my mind after the show, nicked from a blogger named Pinoy Rickey



.:Spongebob:.

Children’s animation is taking it too far!!!

Thank goodness for people like Pastor Deacon Fred. He has shown us all that children are unwittingly being exposed to such horrendous content!

Down with Spongebob! Down with improperly suggestive giggling from a gay starfish! They really ought to do something about this!

.:Walang Kapalit:.

They are replacing Sana Maulit Muli with this show… well, while Piolo and Claudine are pretty good, I do feel queasy about the pseudo-incestuous themes of the plot, since Piolo and Claudine are step siblings in the show, and they fall in love with each other. There’s just something about it that really puts me off, truth be told.

No comments: