Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Biorhythm Reading: Low

.:There Is This Deep Longing…:.

… for clarity.

There have been a lot of things going on in my life the past few days. From the rejection of my application at ADMU, to the fact that it’s been so long a time, and yet some things still remain the same when I worked so hard to change them, to how acts like these make me lose faith in humanity, to the fact that my Beloved is going on vacation in Singapore for a while by Saturday, well I guess I’m walking wounded as of late.

It’s a point on my biorhythm where I personally feel it’s at one heck of a low. Moments like these, I end up contemplating how the grass would seem greener on the other side…

But then, when I think about it, it really isn’t. It’s just really me trying to make sense of this crazy world I’m in right now, hoping that somehow, someway, it would all fall into place.

My Beloved, I’m sorry if I’ve been giving you a hard time these past few days. It’s been rough, and while I recognize it’s not an excuse for not treating you as well as I should, I still hope that you would understand that it’s just really all the stress getting on my nerves. I love you so much, and I know that despite all these setbacks, you and I are still there for each other.

Right now, my head is just swimming. I don’t know what to say, much less what to think. The only thing I’m certain of is that I love you and I do miss you a lot…

Sorry if I can’t blog more substantially today. I’m really at a loss right now…

No comments: