Monday, May 28, 2007

A Brief Update...

.:When I Look At Those Old Pages…:.

… it makes me wonder how I let things just get so out of hand.

Is it too late?

Or is it too soon?

Sigh… I can’t ever afford myself peace of mind, can I?

.:Verbal Jousting:.

Well, I guess it’s easy to shut someone up who refuses to shut up when you shut him down without having to resort to (Amusingly enough, very authentic.) ad hominem attacks on their person.

I have nothing to prove about myself. I’m simply confident in the fact that there are people who know better than to feed the troll and ultimately get them the attention that they want.

Freedom of speech is a double-edged sword.

.:Cloud 9!:.

“Hey you! how are you? i don't know which is your email address or if its even right. i get your texts and sorry i can't text back. thanks. they really brighten up my day. haven't seen your card yet. but i miss you. take care, bye mwah! love you”

I am beside myself with joy! My Beloved decided to send me an e-mail, and I can’t thank her enough for making my day…

Wheee!!! Marcelle so giddy!!!

No comments: