Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Short Update Due To Constraints...

.:Detailed Tournament Report Will Have To Wait...:.

... but a summarised one is right here, for those interested in how well my new version of Doomsday worked out. It took me to second place, so it can't be *that* bad...

.:It Never Changes...:.

So some guys in the office were singing "Kahit Kailan" by South Border a while ago.

When they got to the highest note of the song, nobody hit it.

It was funny hearing ten voices get higher and higher, then one of them suddenly sing ala-Pavarotti when they got to the highest point of the song, while everyone else just choked.

.:Financial Turmoil:.

I'm so thankful to Rowena that she's been so supportive of me throughout this sudden windfall of headaches. I'm really happy she's there for me. I can never thank my Beloved enough for making me so happy amid all these setbacks. She was so sweet today, in fact, as she reminded me that she understands what I'm going through right now...

I have to compete for my gigs with other magicians as of late, and not to mention the fact that Ogie Diaz is no longer doing showbiz updates for my company, ergo, no more editing of his playlists, which was a nice extra money to work with...

Add to that the fact that my tuition for this semester in ADMU really caught me off-guard... gah.

I guess it's a good idea to mention to everyone reading that I actually do hosting and magic shows as a sideline, right? Anyone in need of either can reach me here with ease. I also do writing work, and have a few connections if you want commissioned art.

Any help for acquiring some funds to bridge the gap I'm going to be looking at soon would be very appreciated.

No comments: