Sunday, February 24, 2008

Briefly Seeing People...

.:Hello Again!:.

Had a quick dinner with Elbert, April, and Estelle, as I was in Greenhills for a while, so I wasn't quite able to go to Podium immediately since I was doing a lot of stuff, for the most part.

In any case, it was fairly non-happening, although there were lots of laughs to be had while I was playing "Patapon" on my PSP, which, I must say, is one of the best "quirky" games I've ever played.

.:Finally, Quelling The Multitude...:.

I think I did well with Dr. Kaelin's oral exams last Saturday. Whoopee!

.:My Beloved Pays Me A Visit!:.

It was great to see my Beloved this weekend again. I missed her terribly and as most people know when I'm down in the dumps, hugs tend to pick me right back up. Unfortunately, I'm not particularly on hugging basis with most of the people I'm around on a daily basis.

That being said, she was absolutely stunning yesterday. She looked well-rested, and she was just such an angel.

Ahh, yes. She made my day, no question about it...

No comments: