Monday, February 25, 2008

Just A Pair Of Video Links To Talk About...

.:From What I Heard...:.

I think the WGA strike is over already, or if not, it's at least close to being over. That being said, there were some classic moments that came out during the writer's strike, and one of them, in my opinion, was probably the crossover between three of TV's top hosts: Conan O'Brien, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert.

Here's a nice little recap of the crossover for the ages: all three shows, no less. I don't know about you, but I really find the fake feud they had incredibly amusing, and I'm just a sucker for crossovers in general, really.

.:Jack Thompson Is At It Again...:.

Another school shooting? It doesn't matter if the killer hasn't played games since high school. It doesn't matter if the killer is 27 freaking years old, and not at all the "impressionable" patsy he loves to profile, Jack Thompson will blame video games because that's just how he rolls!

.:Topics For Backblogging...:.

Something about respect, and something about Justin Miller's latest rant.

No comments: