Friday, August 08, 2008

As Much As I'd Like To Write Certain Somethings...

.:Cryptic Disclaimer:.

There are two things I really want to write about at the moment...

Unfortunately, the first one needs some more time for me to mull over what I'd want to say. I know I had a lot of fault in the matter, but at the same time, I feel that it shouldn't have come as a surprise to begin with.

I guess when it comes to the first one, discretion is the better part of valor. I can say my piece and defend myself, but I don't think it would achieve anything, so I'd just leave it at that.

The second one, on the other hand, is something I am trying to write as we speak. However, what I realize is that I don't want to put it out in public for people to read. I think I'd best keep it on my Livejournal when it comes down to it...

No comments: