Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Rest Of The Week, In Brief...

.:The Samsung Pixon Launch: Wednesday:.

… was nothing short of memorable.

I can't say much else about the event other than the fact that it was a really great night, featuring the debut of a phone that has an 8 Megapixel camera, and a host of other remarkable features. A few people even won a Pixon apiece.

That, and Billy Crawford performed! Yeba. :P

Thanks, Samsung, for a great night!

.:Videoke Night: Thursday:.

Since December 4 was the last day for our Red Box GC's (Yep. The ones I got for cosplaying... heh.), so I had another video night with “cousins” Sire and Ed, Carlo, Mica, Martin, and Jonas. All in all, it was a pretty awesome night, even if I was admittedly a bit late, since I accidentally left my gift certificates at home, so I had to rush back home to get 'em.

In any case, with blind-item laden songs, comedy gold, and a craving for even more videoke after midnight, I think this was an awesome bonding time for all of us. Been a while since I've seen Martin, given that he met me more or less just when I've been starting off on my magic career and all that, so all in all, this has been a great night to hang out, sing, and connect with friends.

.:Makiling's Third Album Launch At Cubao X: Friday:.

It was awesome! You should've been there... it was great hanging out with Sire and Ed, but of course, the star of the night was the band, and of course our good friend, Master Diwa.

Congratulations, my good man!

No comments: