Friday, March 20, 2009

Pet Peeve To The Max...

.:You Know What Annoys Me?:.

Sometimes, I still have to contend with a similar crisis of general propriety and decency on the internet.

Dear internet denizen, please stop demeaning the word "friend". No, really. Stop it.

I don't know you. Why should I add you? Who in the blue hell are you? Aren't "friends" supposed to at least know each other? Well, I have no idea who you are, so I guess that means you are not my friend, so bugger off.

And you're mad at me? For what? For taking umbrage to you invading my timeline on Plurk and acting like a general emo stupidiot, demanding I be your friend? Why? Are you that deprived of friends that you have to turn to complete strangers instead?

Look... let me make this painfully obvious to anyone who's *that* clueless on the internet... not everyone wants to be your friend. Nobody is obliged to. So take your dramu and histrionics elsewhere, because I ain't having it.

No comments: