Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rebonding

So I saw Saw 3 last night...

It was gruesome and disturbing, but beyond that? Meh.

Movies as so-so like these keep me from wanting to write good movie reviews again...

Anyways...

.:Rebonding:.

I fond the time to just hang out with Sacha as I was hoping to secure a permit in Greenbelt to do magic, although I did have a few problems achieving that since they apparently needed a letter of intent, and my odds of getting a permit were pretty low...

In any case, Sach and I hung out for most of the day, although I was a bit ruffled because we went from mall to mall and I wasn't exactly 100% because of the stuff I've been going through with work and whatnot.

So we went to Greenbelt, then headed to Greenhills where Sach looked from place to place for clothes, and she never really found anything she liked. Then, Shang-rila, then Starmall, and there was a detour to Megamall at some point there. We really got around, but at the end of the day, she found books, not clothes. No big deal, since I guess what mattered was Sach and I managed to bond with each other.

I'm very happy because I haven't had time with Sach like this in about a year. It's as if we never really lost touch despite the fact that we've been apart. Hooray for the wonders of the internet.

From jokes to conversations to magic to everything, being with one of my best friends is always an adventure.

After the whole thing, I took her home, and then after I visited Krisette at her house, I ended up taking a cab to sleep over at Elbert's. It's been a while since I last got to hang out with him, and I mean that in a perfectly heterosexual way. Seriously though, El was extremely lethargic for the most part, and it rubbed off on me. I was just so tempted to sleep all day long, and thankfully, Estelle shook me out of it, as we ended up bowling, which was real cool. I also met up with Bruce and Mart, and even Peachy, and so I ended up doing a bit of magic for them as well. Liquid Metal seems to be a guaranteed hit whenever I do it... haha.

Anyways, it was a pretty good time spent with a good deal of my best friends. The weekend was spent well with them... I hope they enjoyed my company as well.

No comments: