Monday, June 22, 2009

Open Mic #7, And Taking Of Pelham

.:My Latest Open Mic Went Well...:.

At least, better than I expected.

Here, let me share it with you...



.:Taking Of Pelham 123...:.

Was a great movie. I was really on the edge of my seat for the most part. I don’t feel like giving an exhaustive review, but seeing it with a couple of friends proved to be an entertaining affair. I’m a big fan of John Travolta as a villain, and Denzel Washington’s very restrained but remarkable performance won me over. For about a few minutes, I was too busy recalling Travolta in “Hairspray” to buy his being a villain, but he managed to wow me once the ball got rolling.

It’s a great film. Exciting, filled with lots of good twists and turns, and compelling characters portrayed excellently by Washington and Travolta.

See, Mr. Cruise? That’s how you make people ignore you’re a nutty Scientologist. By making good movies!

No comments: