Monday, June 02, 2003

I'm being a good gargoyle right now... But to be a PERFECTLY good gargoyle, I must stay quiet and remain steadfast... :laughs:

Anyways, this is just a short post. And I do mean short. I'm just starting on Blood Omen and Clock Tower II. Two games I just wanted to play out of a whim... heh.

I'm also trying to write an essay for THIS site. Let's see what I can do.

The KOF 2K2 tourney was nothing short of amazing... I want to take some Takuma lessons from the guy who made it to the finals...

I saw Phone Booth and Back To The Future yesterday. I was pretty amazed with the former, and I think I'm going to score it rather generously when I get down to reviewing it, which is prolly before this week ends. Obviously, there's no need to review the latter film. :)

I'll add stuff here when they come to mind. For now, you're listening to the Morning Rush with Chico and Delamar... oh, I'm sorry. I got carried away. ;)

No comments: