Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Two days ago, I met up with *jaded*, one of her friends, and Grace. We had a lot of fun together as we went to Megamall and Podium. I ended up showing a bit of Dance Maniax, and it was pretty fun there. Ah, well. Nonetheless, things were going pretty well. Grace and I managed to patch things up after our problems last Saturday, and I suppose I’m okay with that. My work was pretty much loaded, since I was nearing the end of my tenure in RX. I had a rash of bad timing with Noey, as it looks like I will have to wait a while before I get to really talk to her. No problem there. It was just funny for me to realize how bad I am with first impressions…

I also did something really nice yesterday, but… err… let’s just hope the one whom I ministered to liked it. I never did get any feedback. I haven’t been talking to most of my friends lately, since I’ve been rather busy. Still, I’m going to be able to stay in touch with them. Soon enough.

Yesterday, on the other hand, was my last day of work, and amid all the picture-taking and other “festivities”, I felt a pang of sadness, seeing them all there. I don’t know what else to do right now. I’m hitting a plateau in life, and I don’t really have much to speak about at all. I’m at a loss for words, and I’m still walking around wounded for no apparent reason. I wish I could pinpoint it, then maybe I’d be a little better off already. I had a lot of happy times yesterday, though. Fran even treated me to a Caramel Cream Frappe, as I’ve been getting her food for the past month. I was even acknowledged on air, further feeding my mild degree of egotism. Heh.

In spite of all this, I would have to say that I really loved working for RX. I guess the working environment was really great, and having two cute Chinese co-workers couldn’t hurt. :laughs: I don’t know what else to say… I feel like I’m just drifting right now, completely clueless. A little bit sad, but still generally happy. Lots of my co-workers have been letting me enjoy my last day. Even my evaluation turned out well, as I was given a good flurry of positive comments. I even got to talk a bit with ma’am Lea, as we went to SM Centerpoint together before I met up with Grace. Ah, yes. I guess that last chance was our best time to bond with one another, and I’m glad I took the chance to.

Registration is tomorrow. I hope I get the classes I wanted, especially CS 21…

At least there’s something for me to be happy about. Sir Louie asked me to try out for Radio 1, and you just know I’m going to do that. I guess there’s no reason for me not to give it a whirl already. Moreover, I’m making some progress in my article for the Matrix Essays. I just need to ask a friend for a hard copy of the Luijpen article. Remind me to make a permanent link of that site in the future. I love the site, and I sure want to finish that Neo vs. Smith article soon enough…

And… er… Melchoir, hang in there, okay? See you jabronis next time!

No comments: