Friday, June 20, 2003

Just a little bit of an update...

- Apparently, the refund for my CS 21 class will be in the form of a check, addressed to my mom. I guess I'm not going to be in the money, after all. Heh.

- Harry Potter: The Order Of The Phoenix is coming out tomorrow. My aunt's getting a copy, so hopefully, I'll be reading it by next week. Let's see if I'm capable of writing book reviews...

- I will probably skip that thesis class I was supposed to be having on Saturday. It's an orientation assembly, and since I'll be too tired after running a RAW Deal tournament, I think I'd rather use that time to sleep instead.

- Last night's episode of Buffy was fun. Musicals are always interesting. No, I'm not a Buffy fan...

- Today's Morning Rush Hot Ten was hilarious. It was about the surefire ways to get a good grade. Too bad I forgot most of it, but the answers were really interesting...

That's all, jabronis. I'm a bit drained right now to write a long piece... rest assured I'll have at least one next week.

No comments: