Wednesday, January 05, 2005

.:The Top Five Anthems For 2004:.

This is the song that really tells me just what the Hades I do with my life... heh. I never learn... oh, well.

Di Na Natuto
by Gary Valenciano

nand'yan ka na naman
tinutukso-tukso ang aking puso
ilang ulit na bang
iniiwasan ka di na natuto

sulyap ng 'yong mata
laging nadarama kahit malayo, ooh
nahihirapan na
lalapit-lapit pa di na natuto

isang ngiti mo lang
at ako'y napapaamo
yakapin mong minsan
ay muling magbabalik sa'yo

na walang kalaban-laban
ang puso ko'y tanging iyo lamang
ooh...

o eto na naman
laging nananabik ang aking puso,
ooh...
muling bumabalik
sa 'yong mga halik
di na natuto

refrain:

isang ngiti mo lang
at ako'y napapaamo (woh...)
yakapin mong minsan
ay muling magbabalik sa'yo

na walang kalaban-laban
ang puso ko'y tanging iyo lamang

refrain:

isang ngiti mo lang
at ako'y napapaamo (woh...)
yakapin mong minsan
ay muling magbabalik sa'yo

na walang kalaban-laban
ang puso ko'y tanging iyo lamang
ang puso ko'y tanging iyo lamang


.:What?:.

And Kel’s giving out a lot of love to Japan! I mean, they donated a lot of money, right?

George, my partner. Very, very sneaky of her, to say the least…

.:Met Up:.

Saw Elbert yesterday. Not much. I just asked him for a bit of help here and there with my stories and all. It’s all good, really. He was with Camy as well…

.:The Meeting:.

I’m going to change my schedule (Again!) starting next week, according to the goings-on for our meeting. Apparently, I’m going to do weekends from this point on, as George doesn’t feel that we can do well as a tandem. Oh, well. I guess that gives me the chance to sleep a bit more during Tuesdays and Thursdays, but it’s still a bit inconvenient to do weekends, truth be told.

Sir Joe was seeing shades of a younger him when I told him about the heartbreak mini-special I did when I boarded some time ago…

At the same time…

Joe D Mango: I think you jocks have to develop a trademark or reputation. Something like you, Pam… when someone sees you, they’d go, “Ah! You’re the fashion plate!” Or maybe you, Lindy, they’d say, “Oh! You’re Lindy, the Soul Review girl!”

Kel: “Oh! You’re Kel! Yung sabog ang schedule!”

Oh, well…

.:The Top Five Top Fives Of 2004:.

Just a meme for today...

V: The Top Five Personal Triumphs For 2004

5. Getting hired by WAVE 89.1

4. Graduating Cum Laude after a perfect semester.

3. Getting hired by the Ateneo Philosophy Department.

2. Having close friends in my spinning group, technically a barkada. ;)

1. A second chance at love with my first love.


IV: The Top Five Discoveries For 2004

5. That I can actually firespin without burning myself.

4. That I am still a hardcore Magic: The Gathering Type I player.

3. That I can push myself to do a perfect sem, but I will never want to try again.

2. That Chinese girls are really cute. ;) (Discovery daw, o!!!)

1. That despite graduating and not seeing people as often as you'd want to, you can still find great friends in your batch.>


III: The Top Five Films I've Seen In 2004

5. Feng Shui: The requisite local film I liked…

4. The Notebook: Special things happen to people who watched this… ;)

3. Kung Pow: There goes my brain…

2. The Punisher: Why? Well, it's not about revenge.

1. Battle Royale: I can't believe I missed this much. This is definitely a masterpiece.


II: The Top Five Personal Playlist For 2004

Other than my current top five lyrics, here are the top five songs that really made an impact on me for this year, and the reasons why...

5. Sleep All Day, by Jason Mraz, Fallin' by Teri Desario, Stay, by Lisa Loeb: Songs I love to play on WAVE.

4. Mahirap Talaga Magmahal Ng Syota Ng Iba, by APO Hiking Society: There's a message to be said here in this song... ;)

3. Hari Ng Sablay, by Sugarfree: How can I forget?

2. Unwell, by Matchbox Twenty: It's been two years, but this song is still my anthem.

1. Kahit Na, by Bridge: Simply put, it speaks volumes about my lovelife. :P


I: The Top Five Quotable Quotes For 2004

5. “Death!”

4. “I am Pierre the French fighter pilot. And when I go down, I go down in flames.”

3. “17 inches used to satisfy me. I like the kind that I can get my hands around.”

2. “It's 2004. We do not judge.”

1. “This is not revenge. It's punishment.”

No comments: