Tuesday, January 25, 2005

.:Today's LSS:.

There are times that I sometimes wish I could cry myself to sleep, but I just can't. Most of the time, I feel too numb to, and I just let the pain fester. I guess that's the thing with me. Oh, well. At least it comes only when I sleep...

Only When I Sleep
by the Corrs

You're only just a dreamboat
Sailing in my head
You swim my secret oceans
Of coral blue and red
Your smell is incense burning
Your touch is silken yet
It reaches through my skin
And moving from within
It clutches at my breast

But it's only when I sleep
See you in my dreams
You got me spinning round and round
Turning upside-down
But I only hear you breathe

Somewhere in my sleep
Got me spinning round and round
Turning upside-down
But its only when I sleep

And when I wake from slumber
Your shadow's disappear
Your breath is just a sea mist
Surrounding my body
I'm workin' through the daytime
But when it's time to rest
I'm lying in my bed
Listening to my breath
Falling from the edge

But it's only when I sleep
See you in my dreams, (dreams)
You got me spinning round and round
Turning upside-down
But I only hear you breathe
Somewhere in my sleep, (in my sleep)
Got me spinning round and round
Turning upside-down
But its only when I sleep
It's only when I sleep


.:Battle Royale Promise:.

I do hereby resolve to finish the Battle Royale chapter II by the end of this week, even if it's only a first draft. Oh, well...

.:Finally, Feedback:.

I finally got a comment on my Radio Weblog about the whole PCS deal (Which I currently feel needs no further comment for now as the ball is still in their court right now.). I've been plugging it heavily, but I figure I should go and plug it via my Yahoo Messenger to really hammer the point... heh. That might work.

I'll leave some messages for them via YM, then. The kel_891 one, of course. The voldemort02 YM isn't really for the WAVE listeners... heh.

I still find it funny when people add me online and then ask if I'm from WAVE, though. I mean Hades, they got my YM addy on the air during my show. Isn't it obvious that the guy they're chatting with is from WAVE? And the _891 should say it all... geez. Sorry. Pet peeve.

.:Oops:.

Almost forgot to do that five-page mini-biography for Dr. Miroy's class. I'll do it sometime tonight or tomorrow. Watch for it. I think it'd be very interesting, considering how concise it'd have to be...

.:New Friends:.

I'm glad I made some new online friends recently, Ms. Clair Ching being one of them. I find a lot of interesting stories from these people...

Didn't even realize my batchmate-now-LJ-friend, Martin Perez, is already a teacher himself. Of course, I think he's teaching high school students...

Even some of my newer friends who are also my students/classmates are nice, too. I heard that I'm actually the nicer T.A. in the eyes of my Ethics students, which I honestly found weird. I always thought I was the terror. Heh. And of course, some of my students/classmates are just easy on the eyes, but that's a different story. Besides, there's that Korean Sunday School in Strata during the weekends to look forward to...

No comments: