Saturday, November 08, 2008

ZOMG, I Won?!?

.:The Axe Dark Temptation Experiment...:.

With 50 numbers, a weird pass on me, a helpful waitress, a few friends I met while hopping from place to place, a booty call for Fritz, a traffic jam involving the president, and My Beloved's blessings for the night, I found myself the dumbstruck, gobsmacked victor in the quest to gain as many numbers/e-mail addresses from the bar scene last night, courtesy of the new Axe Dark Temptation.

Needless to say, I still haven't fully processed the news, and I guess I'm just exceptionally happy that things actually played out this way...

I still say Fritz has me beat by quality over quantity, though. Seriously. :P

2 comments:

the jester-in-exile said...

and was there any doubt that you'd win in the first place? :D

Kel Fabie said...

After Fiama, I had my doubts, to be honest... but I hit my stride in Alchemy.