Thursday, December 05, 2002

Boy, am I getting really ticked off with somebody. This somebody is really, really testing the limits of my patience...

Dammit, I may joke around here and there and all, but fact of the matter is, there's not a bone of intent in that. I know where I stand. At the same time, I know when someone's got something against me. I don't see an ounce of humor in your snide attempts at subtlety, and I'm just letting you slide. Buddha will forgive you thrice, jabroni.

Just because you're so high and mighty, jabroni, doesn't mean I'm going to take this bull from you. Just because with a click of a button I'd be in trouble, does not mean you're going to get the better of me. I will let all these bloody frustrations blow over, and you wouldn't even know it. That's probably because you don't deserve to know, jabroni. You won't goad me into a position where you can assert your bloody "supremacy" over me. You're not going to get that chance, because I won't stoop down to your level and strike back at you the way you lash out at me so... "subtly". Roll your eyes for all I care, that is, if you're even going to see this.

You mess with me, I mess with you back. But since you decided to play it so insignificantly from such a high and mighty position, well, jabroni, Marcelle will not give you any satisfaction, dammit.

No comments: