Thursday, December 19, 2002

Once again, let's go and take another look at...

The Top 5 People Marcelle Is Most Grateful To This Year!!!

2: Abby! I would have to say this is, without any amount of bias on me, the first time she would be someone I'd have to be grateful for since, I dunno... first year High School, I guess. If you want to talk about a loooonnnnggg history, what went down between me and her is certainly the epitome of that. I was courting her for the longest time, and only this year have I truly come to terms with the fact that I need to move on. I guess I needed some shock therapy to get me going in that direction, but if it finally would make me a better and happier man, I think it was well worth it. I'm glad she finally learned to "express her feelings", as well. Some time ago, she did say that a part of her kept it bottled up because of a traumatic experience... at least now, I can clearly see she's happy with who she's with.

Abby's been my friend for around six years now... I suppose we've been through a lot (One to two big issues a year, so it seems... :) ), but I guess this was the year where I simply owe her a lot. More than ever, she's been a great friend to me, ironically at the point when I gave up TRYING to bring back the time we were really close friends. She was the one who helped me and Grace work through THAT infamous summer, and she's one of the few people I can really count on all the time.

I guess she's also happy about this blog. I don't have to count on her as much anymore, and I recognize that she's going through some tough times every now and then, all the same. Somehow, I hope I can return the favor to her as well.

Abby, it bears repeating: thank you so much for this year. I know this year has made me a better, and stronger person, and you had a lot to do with it... Enjoy your holidays. At least, this year, hindi malamig ang iyong Pasko:)

No comments: