Friday, December 20, 2002

Was there even a single shadow of a doubt who it would be? Without further ado...

The Top 5 People Marcelle Is Most Grateful To This Year!!!

1: GRACE!!! Who else? She's been my girlfriend for the past three years and two months, and I have to say that I couldn't ask for anything more from her! She's been the most wonderful friend I could ever dream of, and the sweetest girlfriend I thought I could only end up imagining. Grace has a heart of gold, and I'm sure every single friend whose life she has touched is extremely grateful. Imagine how grateful I am, in that light.

What else can I possibly say about her that I haven't? Well, for one, I got to know her through pure serendipity. The both of us joined this contest in RX, and we were on at the same time. We exchanged numbers, and from then on, a beautiful friendship developed. Imagine if I didn't wake up at four in the morning to join that contest. Would I have ever known her? Sure, she had another friend I got to go against in the same portion, but even then... I just don't know. The odds of something like that happening to me are simply mind-boggling, to say the least.

Lots of people tend to wonder how peculiar Grace and I happen to be as a couple. Yes, we aren't exactly seen together too often, but you can be quite sure that the both of us are very much together. We've seen the best and the worst of each other, and we wouldn't have it any other way. I guess what makes her a cut above the rest is the sheer amount of understanding she has for me... I don't know of a single person on this planet (Yes, not even my parents.) who can possibly put up with all my mood swings, rantings, ravings, and so forth on a regular basis the way Grace does. I guess I'm grateful to her that to this day, we're still very much together despite all the setbacks, trials, tribulations, and such that we've gone through, including THAT summer...

The both of us have become far better persons by sticking it out with one another. I guess she's a very lovable person, and no matter what anyone says, that will not change. Unlike me, she has very good diplomatic skills, and has relatively few hostilities to deal with (Yeah. I don't think I'd see the day she'd punch a faggot in the arcade... :) ). Yes, we may be two very different people, but together, we are very much there for each other. I'm not the most romantic person in the world, and I'm glad that neither is she. One can only sweep another off her feet so many times... :)

You know I'm grateful for this year and the years to come with you, Grace... and... of course I love you!

No comments: