Saturday, December 07, 2002

I've had it with those faggots at Centerpoint. Dammit.

You see, here I was, playing a game of King of Fighters 2001, and up comes one of the cheap players in the area, who happens to be gay. Hence, he's surrounded by his friends. Do note that I have FOUR RANDOM CHARACTERS. He puts in a token, and proceeds to SELECT HIS CHARACTERS. Yes. Not a single random character. Not one. I beat him the first round, and... guess what? He PASSES THE CONTROLLER TO ANOTHER FAGGOT. This time, the second one is the CHEAPEST player in Centerpoint. Think Marvel vs. Capcom 2 minus super jump... I proceed to beat him. That ought to remind them not to cheat a guy who plays FOUR RANDOM CHARACTERS.

Afterwards, the aforementioned faggot challenges me again. Guess what? Despite being the best/cheapest in the area, HE SELECTS HIS CHARACTERS. He then beats me, then beats me without random characters on my part for a couple of times, but his cheese was still ever-present.

The final straw came when I was Benimaru, he was Kula. He knows that if Kula loses, Whip will not stand a chance against Benimaru. So... what does he do? He hits Benimaru WITH AN INFINITE COMBO. Wow. How... original.

This was when I snapped. I hate having to resort to violence, but I just had to punch his face. And I did. And you know what? If he makes the mistake of cheating Marcelle in the arcades that way again, he will get even more pain coming his way.

I don't care if it's unbecoming of me. I've had enough. Absolutely enough.

No comments: