Friday, September 19, 2003

Currently stressed out over pulling an all-nighter. I'll try writing next time...

But yeah, the stuff that happened were pretty okay...

.:Addendum:.

Spoke to *jaded* some time ago. Is it just me or do I relize how I miss the old times? I didn't want to have to say this out loud, but there goes a person who really is special to me. I guess we ended up wounding each other over recent events, and I'm assuming she wants some more time away from the friendship to think this over, and I respect that. I guess I'm looking like the fool here again, rambling on about how much I miss her friendship. I didn't really take it for granted, but I was still too blind... and now, I'm still paying the price. So here I am, still waiting for her to tell me it's okay and it's time to start rebuilding. I left that power in her hands. I'm not wresting it back from her.

Well, actually, it was a long night. Good Gawd, Elbert and I were slaving over the Theology paper, and I have to say: sans any substances, a person who can hold his own in an intelligent conversation is indeed the perfect way to keep me awake. Most of the time, if I wasn't typing or eating, I was trying to keep Elbert awake, as my main focus was to do the theological part of the paper, as well as a few recommendations. In spite of that, I suppose what made it really good was the fact that fortuitous help from one of our groupmates came at the exact moment we needed it. You might say that thanx to Gar's input, our work suddenly became leaps and bounds easier AND more productive. Ah, well. That's all good, really, but I must've had only two or three hours of sleep, an all-time low for me. To this very moment, I'm still pretty ruddy sleepy, and then it's not like any of my other academic concerns are going away any time soon... Errgghhh. It's annoying, really. I'm so stressed out. There's still debating on Sunday, for pete's sake!

Lately, I noticed how really bad the quality of my posts has gotten. It's really something I couldn't help, as I rarely have time to process my thoughts lately. I can't even write in my (Hard copy.) journal, anymore. It's gotten to a point where all this archiving I've been doing has been making me so tired and stressed out that it's almost a chore. Only at this very moment do I feel I'm having fun writing, and there's no guarantee that this second wind will last me through the next few posts. I think just this one would be enough already, as I really don't want to be all too demanding, really. Heh. Nonetheless, I'm pretty much fine at this point, especially since I finally got myself a Phoenix!!! How long have I been vituperating about being stuck at this point in the game? Around half a year already, at least. Thank goodness I have a Phoenix now...

Tsumenki: Get well soon, jabroni...

Maia: Doing fine?

The usual suspects: I'll be seeing you jabronis soon...

So anyways, this post will not be my most coherent post ever. Why not? Let's talk about what happened at Elbert's last night again...

Actually, that niece Elbert's been talking about on his weblog all the time really lived up to the hype. She's really cute and adorable, and thank goodness, she's not the "Baaaattttaaa!!!" material that a certain person I know obviously craves for with a passion. Nonetheless, the night there was pretty eventful, as a shortage of a Filipino Bible led Elbert to call his girlfriend, who has a copy, and then took dictation from her. According to Elbert, she's not to keen on her Filipino, so major props to her for the effort... it was splendid.

I think that's all I can recall for the moment... see you soon, jabronis!

No comments: