Thursday, September 18, 2003

Okay... let's see what I've been up to the past few days...

For one, when this week started, I was really having a lot of problems trying to review for this, making a paper for that, ESPECIALLY since I had to pull a miracle just to get my first thesis draft with Imo out of the way... it was really annoying, because we were pressed for time AND everything was piling up on us. I swear: Imo and I work as hard as anybody else, but it's sheer adrenaline that manages to make us beat deadlines...

On Tuesday, we were given a boon of an extension by Dr. Barbazza, as our paper and long test will now be both next week... still, I'm stuck on my paper. Too many things I want to write about...

Wednesday? Well, silly me. My oral exams turned out to be decent. Elbert was a competent partner, albeit I really thought we had a few moments where I really wanted to disagree with him. Nonetheless, we worked together well enough, a B+ or so effort (Hades, I need an A! Not a B+!)...

And yeah, Elbert was ribbing me all the time when I talked to Sacha today, who had a cute lecture on lecturing... she's prolly going to be there on 27, and all the time after that, Elbert was doing a Mickey Mouse voice, trying to pass himself off as Sacha, and then telling me that she'd prolly sound very nice in certain situations. No offense to Jobert, but "hot" and "Sacha" simply don't go in the same sentence for me...

I then spoke to Elbert. Apparently, we have to beat ANOTHER deadline tomorrow for our Theology paper... ergghh... I have to pull an all-nighter, something I know I haven't ever done in my life before. Well, there's always a first time, I suppose. I then went straight to DLSU to meet up with Maia and company. Is it just me or was that the shortest meeting EVER?

Of course, Maia had her problems, and I can't fault her for brushing me aside. I know the feeling of wanting to be alone sometimes. No harm done, jabroni...

Finally met Ekai for the second time. I don't think I can forget her face now... ah, well.

I then headed back to school for the senior's pictorial... yeah, yeah. Clear reminder of how much of a loner I really am... ah, well. I guess I brought it upon myself, in spite of Elbert's warnings... what a sucker for punishment I really am.

I'm hooked on my GBA again... especially now that I know how to get that ruddy Phoenix...

No comments: