Saturday, September 27, 2003

Everything's all set...

I was actually given a chance to try and join LS and become a contracted student DJ, i.e. a paying job. I'm going to have to ask the RX people about it, because I don't want to seem like an ingrate for just learning a bit from Radio 1 and then taking that knowledge to DWLS. Ah, well. Let's just see how that pans out...

Nonetheless, things are going fine. I've been very busy with classes, and debating has been taking its chunk of time with me. I'll be fine next sem, when I have only 15 units and not 18 to deal with...

Reporting for Theology was good, and so was my Philo paper and long test. I think my Theo class noticed I was doing an impression of our prof... all that andar tayo and okays... heh. Fun, really, and I even did a bit of Brod Pete because of the theological stuff.

Ron was hilarious in his Kris Aquino parody over his report in History.

That's about all the personal life updates I have.

No comments: