Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Damn...

.:I Miss Teaching:.

Being in the academe has helped me keep my mind sharp, keep me thinking on my feet, all in all preventing me from being the slouch that I seem to be today when it comes to blogging...

Ah, well. A double-dose of the top ten thank-yous for next time...

.:Christmas...:.

I'm sick and tired of it turning into "Santamas". The cartoons I saw on Christmas day never even seemed to remember what Christmas really was about. It turns into a Santa wankfest, and it's sickening. No wonder kids turn into materialistic little monsters during these holidays.

I never expected gifts this year. But I guess one that I got makes me thankful above all.

My mom gave me a Pulmo-Aide machine. Perfect for my asthma.

Now, that's a gift I can use...

No comments: