Friday, December 30, 2005

A Prelude To A Post...

... but at least, I already had a very meaty post today. Still, I expect that by tomorrow, all but number 1 of the people I'm most grateful to this year will be brought up, AND I'll be talking about what happened at the Pyro Olympics last night. Bonding with Charo about everything from "toys" to other topics, as well as the new friends from Mensa I met, and how sheepish I was when I had to talk about U.P. around three people from the said university...

I also would want to mention how meaningful it was when Sacha and I finally managed to talk after all this time. I've been trying to find the opportunity to talk to her for since when she got back and only now did I manage to get off my chest things I simply couldn't talk about with almost anyone else except her, if only for the fact that I don't like speaking out in public about some of my issues... I guess once my conversation skillz drops, that should already give a hint that I simply am not all there...

And of course, I'd want to mention how despite a rocky start for our day, I managed to catch Gyn completely by surprise today as I went to her office to give her half-a-dozen roses. I just wanted to ask for her forgiveness for being such a short-tempered fuse the past couple of weeks in style... and I'm glad she appreciated it.

1 comment:

no1 said...

your blog is interesting.. you seem a little depressed. i dunno i just think that. hey but your blog still makes mine look horrible