Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hrrmmm...

I'll do the Top Ten next time. Posts are up, but no appropriate songs yet...

As for the roses episode, I'll save that story for another day.

.:Pyrolympics:.

I made a few new acquaintances last Thursday, as I went to the Pyrolympics in the Bay City with Charo, whom I went with. She introduced me to her two friends from Mensa, Apple (Who's actually a guy.), and Jeff. It was particularly amusing, especially when they were telling me that the Korean girls I saw in McDonald's Paseo were actually regulars at the place... interesting.

Our conversations were fairly varied, from sound-alike songs, to entendres in Christmas carols, to incredibly powerful vibra-modes on certain cellular phones and using it for more than just notification purposes...

Anyways, the Pyrolympics went fairly well. We met up with Sacha, Tita Harvey, Tito John, and Paolo Venegas, and then after the show, Sacha and Paolo tagged along with us to Retro bar for some beer and conversation. While I didn't bother with the beer, I still had a lot of fun with the conversation, although towards the end, I found the opportunity to pour my heart out to Sacha when she figured that I was trying to casually ignore a problem or two I was having. Mercifully, the others actively ignored Sacha and I while we were talking. That made it a lot easier for me.

I guess the frustrations over the last few days really triggered it. But I know that in the end, things will work out. However good or bad that might be.

.:Fliration:.

Over the hotline in WAVE last Thursday, I had a caller who admitted on “Something Juicy Thursdays” that she was bi and she liked sleeping with women as well as men, without her uber-conservative grandmother ever being the wiser. Well, after that, she talked to me off the air, and wanted to set up a meeting with me so she can hook me up with two girls so I can watch or join them... I even saw how she looks like. She's actually half-Chinese.

No thanks. I'm extremely content with Pomelo, thank you very much. =)

.:Grrr....:.

My phone is so old... it's annoying when it just turned itself off, and when it opened up, half of all the messages my phone used to have just plain disappeared. It's very frustrating, especially since I kept in there the sweetest messages I've ever gotten from Pomelo, so I can't help but feel bad that they're gone now...

.:The Smoothest Shooting:.

You know how I got sick again? Apparently, it was Alfred's bright idea to text me to show up for a shooting that I wasn't supposed to go to. That resulted in a relapse for me. Rotten bastich... I'm definitely miffed over that. I could've gotten some much-needed rest instead, but no....

So I'm glad that my shooting for the profile last Friday was with Allane, who is infinitely more competent with Alfred. We definitely enjoyed our time there, as we followed around our Promodizer package winner.

You'll get to watch this episode on January 14. Definitely fun, especially if you ever wonder how these promodizer people can just keep on going and extolling the lovely virtues of their products even if people just walk past them or toss them snide remarks left and right...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhm... That's "Apol", short for his real name, Apollo. :D
- Head Geekette