Friday, December 30, 2005

A Survey...

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
- Work for GMA-7.
- Live on my own.
- Break up with someone… :(

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for
next year?


I don’t make New Year’s resolutions…

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, I don’t remember anyone close to me who did…

4. Did anyone close to you die?
If I’d count Eddie Guererro, then yes.

5. What countries did you visit?
The Philippines. Nothing more.

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
- Stability.
- Time to blog.


7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
05/05/05. The day. I got together with Pomelo.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Managing to juggle two jobs well enough thus far. Although lately, my health has been taking quite a hit…

Also, being a very good friend to the friends I have, despite being horribly sick and pressed for time most of the year.


9. What was your biggest failure?
My blogging.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Had a severe asthma attack just last week. I’m still trying to recover completely.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My PSP, hands down. A close runner-up would be my Black Lotus.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My brother, Francis. The turnaround for him since he discovered Jesus as his Lord and Savior has been nothing short of astounding. I definitely respect him a lot more than ever.

13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you depressed?
The politicians who can do nothing but bicker instead of look for solutions. While I’m not a fan of GMA, she’s right when she says that people have to move on and work together for the betterment of the country.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, rent, my PSP, and my Black Lotus.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Pomelo. And Smackdown vs. RAW 2006. ::sighs::

16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Kuwarto, by Sugarfree. Had to say goodbye to a lot of things in my life when I suddenly had to make some severe changes to my lifestyle since getting evicted from my house. Usher’s “Separated”, for obvious reasons. And Nina’s “Through The Fire”, as well as Lou Pardini’s “What Might Have Been”, for equally obvious reasons.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

A. Happier or Sadder?
No change. My life’s still a roller coaster of happiness and sadness.

B. Thinner or Fatter?
Fatter, according to a lot of friends.

C. Richer or Poorer?
Richer. I still have a bank account. Must be the second job and the countless sidelines I managed to find for myself.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Blog.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Getting sick.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Strapped to a Pulmo-Aide machine, trying to recover from my asthma.

22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
Yes.

23. How many one-night stands?
None.

24. What was your favourite TV program?
WWE Smackdown, WWE RAW, Beat The Geeks.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Can’t really say I do. At least, nobody comes to mind right now.

26. What was the best book you read?
Believe it or not, I’ve really read only one book, other than the stuff required for Philosophy, which makes the best book… Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Limewire. Made me find so many songs.

28. What did you want and get?
- PSP, and Smackdown vs. RAW 2006.
- Black Lotus, and a tournament win.
- A Magic team.
- A hot Chinese girlfriend. Emphasis on hot.

29. What did you want and not get?
A vacation. Although I did go to Subic with Ranulf, Sach, Diane, and Jac…

30. Favorite film of this year?
Orgazmo. Lol.


31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 22, and spent the day with my mom, the JGL, and Pomelo.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A raise, maybe?

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
I don’t have a fashion concept, period.

34. What kept you sane?
- LJ
- Pomelo
- The JGL
- My PSP
- Magic

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Uhh… Pia Guanio? I saw her quite a bit in GMA. Sandara Park? Maybe most of the Korean hotties I saw this year in my movie binges.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Everything about it.

37. Who did you miss?
The best friend I ever had.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
I guess Charo… didn’t meet too many new people this year, but she was one of the few, and she’s part of my barkada, soooo…

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
Quite simply, that friends can help you out of the worst jams you will ever find yourself if you simply let them. By extension, that if you just continue to believe, you’d realize that no matter how bad things would get, in the end, whether or not you’d make it through the day is really up to you.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
With a year of so many changes both good and bad to me, I guess this is something that definitely hits close to home…

100 Years
by Five For Fighting

I'm 15 for a moment
Caught in between 10 and 20
And I'm just dreaming
Counting the ways to where you are

I'm 22 for a moment
She feels better than ever
And we're on fire
Making our way back from Mars

15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to lose
15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live

I'm 33 for a moment
Still the man, but you see I'm a they
A kid on the way
A family on my mind

I'm 45 for a moment
The sea is high
And I'm heading into a crisis
Chasing the years of my life

15 there's still time for you
Time to buy, Time to lose yourself
Within a morning star

15 I'm all right with you
15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live

Half time goes by
Suddenly you're wise
Another blink of an eye
67 is gone
The sun is getting high
We're moving on...

I'm 99 for a moment
Dying for just another moment
And I'm just dreaming
Counting the ways to where you are

15 there's still time for you
22 I feel her too
33 you're on your way
Every day's a new day...

15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to choose
Hey 15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live

No comments: