Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm Real Happy For You, And I'mma Let You Finish...

.:Moment Of Shame:.

So I had my first experience of sorta cross-playing in Cosplay Mania. And I'll leave it at that. The less said about it, the better.

And all for a pink pillow...

.:A Breath Of Fresh Air:.

Speaking to one Merei Hatanaka, I realize just how amazing people can really be sometimes. It's not everyday you meet someone who's pretty, smart, eloquent, and blessed with a heart of gold.

Just a shout-out to a one-in-a-million person, really. :)

.:Magic Mug!:.

Read the post and be amazed. Congressman Biazon’s mug is made of awesome!

.:So, Kanye...:.

I won't jump on the bandwagon of declaring hatred for Kanye, although I certainly don't like what he did.

He apologized profusely about what he has done, and Taylor Swift, being the awesome class act that she is, has nowhere indicated that she isn’t accepting that apology. As far as I can see, between the two of them, that issue is over and done with.

What Kanye needs to do now, though, is work out his own issues. This isn’t the first time he’s run his mouth off without thinking about the consequences of his actions. He’s dissed a lot of people, and I just think that this one time, he didn’t have anyone on his side to back him up. He clearly crossed a line, and for once, even he recognized it.

It’s a start. It’s not like he’s murdered anyone or anything that drastic. He’s a bit rash, a bit mouthy, and I don’t expect him to be a role model or anything like that, but he owes it not only to his mother, to his fans, but most of all, to himself. He’s a talented musician, I’ll give him that. He shouldn’t squander the good will that his musical genius brings him with petty tactics like these.

But hey, as long as he doesn’t tell Patrick Swayze that MJ’s death was better, I guess he’ll be fine if he does clean up his act.

Knowing the internet, though... they're fast when it comes to these shenanigans. =P

No comments: