Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank You...

.:Today's LSS...:.

No further words necessary...

Thank You
by Tyler Collins

Thank you for teaching me how to love
Showing me what the world means
What I've been dreamin' of
And now I know, there is nothing that I could not do
Thanks to You

For teaching me how to feel
Showing me my emotions
Letting me know what's real
From what is not
What I've got is more that I'd ever hoped for
And a lot of what I hope for is
Thanks to you

No mountain, no valley
No time, no space
No heartache, no heartbreak
No fall from grace
Can't stop me from believing
That my love will pull me through
Thanks to You

(Adlib)

There's no mountain, no valley
No time, no space
No heartache, no heartbreak
No fall from grace
Can't stop me from believing
That my love will see me through
Thanks to You
Thanks to You

For teaching me how to live
Putting things in perspective
Teaching me how to give
And how to take
No mistake
We were put here together
And if I breakdown
Forgive me but it's true
That I'm aching with the love I feel inside
Thanks to you
Thanks to you


.:Gratefulness:.

There have been a lot of things to be grateful for, and I must say, that last Tuesday’s Toblerone event really brought all of it to the fore.

Admittedly, I usually reserve my gratefulness near the end of the year, but it wouldn’t hurt to thank a few people, as we enter the very crucial month of October, where we’re going to be having the highly-anticipated sequel to last year’s Laughs And Gasps, Bound And Gagged!

Firstly, we’d like to thank our blogger friends, such as Jane, Jonel, and Jonas, all of whom really ensured that the word is out about the upcoming show. We pulled out all the stops, and with a winner lineup of comedians (Mike and Richie), magicians (Kel and Jay), ventriloquists (Ony and Wanlu), and musicians (Giniling Festival and Grin Department), you just know you’re in for a treat.

Secondly, we’d like to thank some of the sponsors who have come in to help us, such as Nuffnang Philippines, URC, and our upcoming media partners, TV5 and Hero TV. Hero TV already interviewed Jay and myself for their network, in fact, and I know more things will be coming in as the days go by.

Much love also has to go out to some of the friends who have been helping us out, such as the Story Circle, the New Worlds Alliance, and Cosplay.ph, all of whom have been more than gracious in extending their assistance to the show in any way they can.

And of course, our beneficiary, the Real Life Foundation. We can’t thank you guys enough for allowing us to share all these blessings with your worthy cause.

As a special note, I’d like to thank my dearest achie Rochelle, who has been my source of sanity at this insane point in my life.

I’m excited about this show, no question about it. I hope you guys would be there, because we’ve prepared for a really long time for this one.

I saved my last bit of thanks for last: thanks to Geiser Maclang and Sheero Media for having sponsored this endeavour for the second straight year. You guys rock, and Geiser generously invited yours truly to the launch of the National Thank You Day campaign by Toblerone.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can’t say it enough. If you can’t either, join not only the people who celebrated in Fiama, but the rest of the nation as we all express our gratitude. Don’t miss out on the chance to thank the people who need thanking!

No comments: