Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Random Developments I Noticed...

.:I Guess Chiz Is Really Running...:.



With that video, you will see at 0:28 that it's Chiz Escudero portraying the mystery man from the two "Bagong Sigla" commercials.

Well, given that we know he's probably running, and given that Noynoy probably is, too...

... wow.

I don't know about you guys, but I personally see a pretty promising pool of people running for president in 2010.

.:My, Oh My...:.

I see your true colors, shining through. I see your true colors... that's why we're through.

.:A Barrage Of Promotions:.

We're doing what we can to make "Bound And Gagged" a success, and yup, that includes really selling tickets as briskly as we possibly can. That's pretty much all we can really hope for, at this point.

If anyone's interested in sponsoring the event (As I might end up paying for the venue myself, if things don't work out...), do drop me a line at marcelle.fabie@nuffnang.com. I'd definitely be very grateful for it.

.:More Some Other Time...:.

The long weekend bored the heck outta me. I didn't really do much, as I stayed home, worked on my thesis, and on Monday, found out Street Fighter IV is too manly for my laptop to handle. Meh. It's been a very boring past few days, for the most part...

No comments: